Vision, Values and Spirit
Fenner will be respected as the safest, most professional and successful Engineered Conveyor Solutions' provider in the world.
Our Core Values
- Return people home safely
- 100% safe behaviour and conditions, today
- Always seek to win, but never unethically
- Never over promise or under deliver
- Make recommendations, not just observations
- Everyone we interact with is our customer
- Talk to your customers face-to-face
- Think global, act local
- Achieve growth to survive
- Develop solutions with measurable value and deliver them swiftly
- Muscle-build the organisation through quality training and recruiting
- Give and accept candid feedback
- Support each other to survive, not survival of the fittest
- TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More
The Spirit of Fenner
A corporate culture that requires the total commitment of the entire team for success. The TEAM is more important than any individual - Together Everyone Achieves More.
- Management priorities - Safety, Environment, Quality, People & Partnerships, Innovation & Profitable Growth.
- People are our greatest asset, and also our most expensive, therefore treat people as an investment.
- Make informed decisions with facts and figures not only gut feel.
- Set concrete objectives with achievement and progress dates.
- Make recommendations not observations.
- Set and accept high standards of excellence.
- Management will be solution facilitators, not problem solvers.
- Muscle-build the company through quality recruiting and relevant training.
- We would rather train our people and risk losing them, than not train them and keep them.
- Coach people to succeed, rather than coax them to achieve.
- Ask once and expect it to happen.
- Trust yet verify, delegate don’t abdicate.
- No surprises.
- Performance management – Key Personal Indicators (KPI’s) and regular appraisals.
- Small is beautiful - with reports, letters and memos aim for one page.
- Encourage an open door and approachable style.
- Talk to your colleagues face-to-face.
- Be prepared to give and receive candid feedback.
- Be a 'can do' person and just do it, with a positive attitude and proactive actions.
- Achieve growth to survive.
- Encourage dissatisfaction with the status quo, look for continuous improvement.
- Respect each other and always work within the management structure.
- Support each other to survive, not survival of the fittest.
- Ethics, Integrity, Honesty, Pride in the Team and having fun in business are paramount.
- Expenditure will always be kept tight, controlled and authorised.
- Mistakes may happen - but not stupid ones and not the same one twice.
- Pride in the Company results, not divisional focused.
- Seek to win but never unethically.
- Aim for zero defects, 'Right First Time, Every time'.
- Everyone we interact with externally and internally is a Customer.
- Encourage regular and focused interaction not reactive contact.
- Never over promise, or under deliver.
- Be exceptional at gaining new customers and even better at retaining existing ones.
- Listen openly and value people’s opinions.
- Develop solutions with measurable value and deliver them swiftly.
- Adopt a pro-active, customer-driven culture.
Contact us for further information.