We offer an extensive range of customisation options
- Choice of local or international manufacturing location and lead times
- A complete range rubber or ceramic lagging options in FRAS or natural grade and hot or cold vulcanising
- Choice of bearing brand and sealing arrangement
- Service life guarantee
- FEA finite element analysis (recommended on high loaded pulleys)
- A range of testing options including: Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant and Paint Dry Film Thickness Inspections
ACE Pulley Capabilities Brochure
ACE Conveyor Components Brochure
Locally Made & Designed For You
Your choice of bearings, manufacturing location and lead time, lagging, and testing regime are just a few of the cost-saving options we encourage you to consider.
Our list of standard inclusions is all but standard
- Comprehensive manufacturing and testing records, catalogued by individual serial number
- Static balancing
- Pulley bodies thermally stress relieved prior to machining
- All materials meet our stringent internal quality requirements as well as industry standards
In addition to the supply of new pulleys, our Complete Pulley Management service includes:
- Condition monitoring of existing running pulleys
- Management of rotatable spare pulleys
- Ensuring all areas are covered by spares, and changed out pulleys are returned to site fully refurbished, ready for service
Applying the right lagging material is crucial to the performance and life of your conveyor belting and the reliability of your system. As an Original-Equipment-Manufacturer, ACE is able to supply a variety of different lagging options with our own specialist lagging division. We can fit poly, ceramic, rubber and direct bond lagging, and always ensure that our pulley solutions are fit for purpose and best practice supply.
- Expert customer service personnel to assist you with selecting the best lagging material
- Broad inventory of lagging materials to meet your requirements
- Immediate dispatch of lagging material, including emergency delivery by our own trucks if required
- Safe, expert technicians and factory-trained installers help you minimise downtime and maximise the life of the lagging
Lagging products available:
- Light Duty Natural and Neoprene (food grade) >6 mm
- Natural Rubber Lagging
- FRAS Rubber Lagging (MDA approved for use underground)
- Plain Ceramic Lagging
- Dimpled Ceramic Lagging
- Metal Backed Ceramic Lagging
We also offer a range of on-site conveyor pulley services, including:
- Bearing replacement
- Blasting and re-lagging
- Complete change out and replacement
We also offer off-site Pulley Refurbishment services from our national network of service centres.
After successfully testing hundred of pulleys on our four run-test beds, Fenner ACE has invested the capital into designing a bespoke loaded run machine. This machine is industry leading providing unrivalled adjustability in testing parameters.
During the design phases, nodal analysis was completed to ensure all frequencies of the design were noted and minimised to ensure that no machine vibration is present in the testing.
Finite element analysis is used to determine stresses and deflection in highly loaded pulleys. Third Party SKF testing is completed on all pulleys tested.
Pulley Vibration Testing Capabilities
- Max Pulley Mass - 25,000 kg
- Pulley Diameter - up to 2800mm
- Pulley Bearing Centres - up to 5000mm
- Loading - up to 250kN
- Variable Speed - 0-8m/s
- Adjustable wrap angle to suit pulley application - 10-180 degrees wrap
- Dynamic Balancing on request
Where loaded testing is not required and a more economical option is desired, a standard run-test can be provided with thermal and VA testing, complete with third party report.
Pulley Vibration Testing Capabilities:
- Max Pulley Mass – 12 tonnes
- Max Shaft at Bearing – 360mm
- Shell Diameter Range – 200-1600mm
- Max Bearing Centre – 3000mm
Video available on request
All pulleys are dispatched on certified pulley frame stands. Vibration Analysis and Thermography testing is completed on all newly assembled pulleys. Acceptance testing is also available on long-term stored pulleys prior to installment to provide piece of mind.
Fenner provides engineered transport frmes including steel skids with custom Working Load Limits and either fixed or jacking mounts, to enable pulleys to be rotated while in their storage cradle.
Ensure your assets are protected from the elements with our additional lagging protection, shrink wrapping and Polyurea/Polyurethane Spray Coating.
Intercept style wrapping is available on all pulleys if required for improved long-term storage. Specialised jacking-style transport frames are available for usage to allow simplified quarterly bearing rotation for pulleys being kept in long term storage.
Peace of mind
At Fenner Conveyors, we don't compromise on quality. All our products are proven in the field and backed by Fenner’s reputation and warranty. With our nationwide branch network, as well as the support of our Australian Engineering team and manufacturing facilities, you can trust us to be wherever you need us.