Conveyor Boot & Tail Ends
Designed to dynamically receive material from multiple sources
Fenner provides a complete range of boot end and tail end systems to receive material from multiple sources, including shuttle cars and breaker feeders. Our range of boot and tail ends are manufactured to cater for conveyor system dynamic belt loads that occur at the tail of the conveyor.
Our designs available to the industry include:
- Low height to full hydraulic self-anchoring
- Basic profile plate or grizzly bar impact beds
- Removable impact frames
- Impact cradles or round bar
- Impact idler frames and transition sets
- Hungry boards
- Spiral pulleys or high tension pulleys
- Hydraulic adjustable ‘staker’ props (roof supports)
- Hydraulic belt lifter
- QDS or fork tyne carriers
All of our boot and tail end designs can be individually tailored to meet the specific client or mining applications, incorporate required electrical monitoring, and are guarded to Australian Standards AS4024.3610.