Splice Kits for steel cord and textile reinforced belts
Purpose-designed, manufactured and packed by us to the highest possible standards.
All the materials and equipment you need in one convenient kit, with components individually wrapped and packed in timber crates to environmentally secure their contents. All kits are clearly labelled for delivery and identification purposes and contain:
- All skim/filler gum rubber and cover rubber or PVC paste, with rubber materials cut to size, ensuring ease of use and minimal wastage;
- All solutions and solvents ready for application, including paint brushes in fabric kits - hazardous substances externally marked for safety;
- All rubber components are lab tested and cut to size for optimum shelf and service life;
- A contents list and copies of all chemical material safety data sheets;
- Release fabric and protective plastic cut to size and ready for easy application; and
- Two pairs of chemical resistant gloves and paint brushes are included in fabric kits and available on request in steel cord kits.
Contact us and we can purpose design and manufacture a kit for you in just seven days.
Don’t want the hassle of splicing the belt yourself? Let our team of fully approved and experienced technicians do your belt splicing for you.